2023 Chi Academic Scholarship for Canine Rehabilitation
A scholarship opportunity for veterinary school faculty, grad students, and residents to learn canine rehabilitation
About the Scholarship
Applicant must currently be a faculty member or resident in an accredited College of Veterinary
Medicine (CVM). The Academic Scholarship for Canine Rehabilitation is intended for doctors in academia who wish to learn more about the benefits of rehabilitation and for residents wishing to incorporate rehabilitation in the treatment plans of canine patients.
The Canine Rehabilitation Certification Track is intended for veterinarians and veterinary students who would like to incorporate rehabilitation into their treatment plan. The certification track advances students from rehabilitation & sports medicine foundations to conducting neurologic and orthopedic exams.
$4000 scholarships will be awarded to 2 CVM faculty members
$2000 scholarship will be awarded to 4 CVM residents
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a current faculty, residents, or graduate student in an accredited college of veterinary medicine (CVM)
All applicants must provide the following:
- Letter of intent, outlining your interests and goals in TCVM. Indicate how you could contribute to TCVM in the future, be it through supporting academic courses in TCVM or through research.
- One letter of recommendation by your College of Veterinary Medicine department head or supervisor, detailing why you should be chosen to receive this award.
- One current Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing your professional history, personal history, and hobbies and interests.
- Copy of your College of Veterinary Medicine ID
Applicants must submit their documents. They may submit their application by clicking "Apply" below.
The deadline to apply is December 5, 2023.