2022 Chi Academic Scholarship for Acupuncture
A scholarship opportunity for veterinary school faculty, residents, and graduate students to learn acupuncture
About the Scholarship
The Chi Academic Scholarship for faculty, residents, and graduate students was established as part of an initiative to promote TCVM in academia and research. Those affiliated with colleges of veterinary medicine (CVM) have great potential to advance TCVM through the crucial role they play in educating future veterinarians and conducting research. We encourage all faculty members, residents, and graduate students with an interest in TCVM to apply. The scholarship is granted to two CVM faculty members and one CVM resident or graduate student each year.
Chi University is proud to announce its scholarship opportunities for veterinary school faculty members, residents, and graduate students. The scholarship awards each winner $2,000 or $4,000 toward the tuition of the Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA) course offered online and on-site at the Chi Main Campus in Reddick, Florida. The Chi Academic Scholarship is intended for doctors in academia to get a foothold in the study and skills of TCVM.
$4000 scholarships will be awarded to 2 CVM faculty members
$2000 scholarship will be awarded to 1 CVM graduate student or resident
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a current faculty, residents, or graduate student in an accredited college of veterinary medicine (CVM)
All applicants must provide the following:
- Letter of intent, outlining your interests and goals in TCVM. Indicate how you could contribute to TCVM in the future, be it through supporting academic courses in TCVM or through research.
- One letter of recommendation by your College of Veterinary Medicine department head or supervisor, detailing why you should be chosen to receive this award.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing your professional history, personal history, and hobbies and interests.
- Copy of your College of Veterinary Medicine ID
Applicants must submit their documents. They may submit their application by clicking "Apply" below.
The deadline to apply is December 5, 2021.